Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hungry today...

I have only had a few moments where I would say I am really truly just hungry.  I've had regular, it's about time for me to eat hunger and I have a product and all is good.  But today for some reason I'm having stomach growling, headache hunger.  I wonder if it's about T.O.M cause I know that in general your metabolism goes up around then.  It could also because I did week 4, day 1 of the C25K app first thing.  I think I ran faster than usual and it was job 3m, walk 90s, jog 5m, walk 2.5m, jog 3m, all 90s, jog 5m.  So a total of 16min jogging vs 9min previously.  So it's entirely possible I was hungry, or didn't drink enough water first.  The water part would explain the headache, of course so would hunger.  Who knows...I am trying to get some fluids in and have moved my products to 2hrs apt for the most part today.  I've also been skimping on the fiber the last few days which I know can make me feel less full.  I'm trying to make sure it's true hunger and not mouth hunger (from boredom, emotions, etc.)  I'm not really feeling stressed about anything.  I might be a little bored, but I truly feel like it is real hunger.  So water it is!  If I'm hungry 20m after the water I think I'll make a tea.  I really like to save my soup for at least 5pm.

It is lab/med check week at Kaiser.  I went today to get the labs.  Hopefully they are all good.  The HH is back and totally fine, on the high side of fine so that also leads me to believe I might be slightly dehydrated.  We'll see what the rest show.

I weighed myself this am (before the exercise madness) and I'm 219 this am.  Whoop!  Of course it only really matters what my weight is on Thursday am.  I have a feeling it will be about 219 or maybe even 218.  That would be great!  If I'm at 220 or less I get to buy new bowls to eat my soup in.  I'm pretty excited.  Silly I know, but I never really let myself buy cute dining things hurrah!  We are supposed to come up with a goal for group this week.  It's supposed to be a smart goal and we are going to tell everyone.  I think instead of doing an exercise goal I'm going to sit at my table to eat my soup.  The obvious benefit is to stop mindless eating.  The secondary benefit will be no more dogs staring at me hoping for a drop of soup.  :-)

Not much else is happening.  I feel very fortunate that I get to do this in an apt all alone and not surrounded by people all the time.  Good thing I'm somewhat of an introvert or I would be going bananas.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment