Tuesday, October 20, 2015

One more day til the end of week 1!


I'm sort of surprised at how easy this is...I was really expecting to be starving, have headaches and just be miserable in general at least a couple days!  Anyway, I will just accept that I didn't have to suffer much.  :-)

My biggest issue right now is that I know I can't go out to dinner before shows, etc for a very long time.  I am one of those people that did all of my overeating alone at night at home or because I stopped for fast food on the way home because I was starving.  SO I am hoping this will really reset my body and brain into needing to eat every 3-4 hours in the future and drinking lots of water.  I never used to have a problem being active and I am taking the dogs for 1 good 30min walk every morning.  I'm hoping as I figure out what my body can do I will be able to restart the C210K running app.  I want to ask more about that at class this week.

Class...we meet tomorrow night.  I don't honestly feel that it has been super helpful at this point, but it's only been 2 weeks so we will see.  I'm hoping there will be more dialogue.  We have a couple people in group who are in their second round because they gained the weight back.  And another who lost quite a bit of weight on his own and has kept it off, but plateaued.  I would really like to hear how he has managed to keep it off.  At the very least it will hold me accountable!  And I think the maintenance stuff will be great!

I wish I was more worried about that, but historically I have not had much difficulty losing weight by counting calories when I needed to lose 10-20 pounds.  Of course, my whole goal is to not ever have to lose that much weight again!  

I have in my head an end goal weight of 155 with the whole +/- 5.  That's seems to be where my body was happiest in the past.  I don't think I have written on here where my weight started but I guess this is a good place!  I was 242.6 on the clinic scale on Wednesday night and 241.6 on my scale.  The sort of strange thing about that is I was fully clothed and wearing shoes on the clinic scale and it was the end of the day...which means my scale actually weighs me as more than theirs!  Ah well....I'm using my naked morning weights as my official weights.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment